StoneWater Neighborhood Cary, North Carolina
- Single Family Homes,Townhomes, Ranch Style Homes
- Minutes from RTP and RDU airport
- Located in North West Cary, NC
- Community Swimming Pool and Clubhouse
- Price Range from 160's for townhomes
- Patio homes from the $200's
- Detached single family homes in from the $300's
StoneWater subdivision in Cary, North Carolina by Lennar is a master planned community in the heart of it all. It is nestled in a quiet setting, but is located minutes away from the Research Triangle Park Area and RDU airport. From Stonewater, you can be in Raleigh in under 20 mins, Durham under 20 mins, and Chapel Hill in less than 25 mins.
The homes in StoneWater are clad with very warm earth tones--lots of stacked and flag stone that give the neighborhood a very cozy feel.
Prices in the neighborhood range from the low $200's for the townhomes and up to $400k for the detached single family homes.
StoneWater in Cary consist of five different sections: Bali-patio homes, Bella--Capri--and Terrazo are the single family homes, and the Park at Terracotta is the townhome section.
Directions to the community: From I540 Take the HWY 55 Exit 66B, take 1st left on to O'Kelly Chapel Rd., Continue for 3/4 miles, and make a right onto Claystone Ln. Welcome to StoneWater in Cary!!