New Construction Holly Springs, North Carolina New Homes
Freedom Realty Firm has it's finger on the pulse of New Construction and New Home Communities in Holly Springs, North Carolina. Schedule an appointment with Rich Vinesett to view homes in Holly Springs, NC and surrounding communities, or call Rich at 919-283-4774.
New to the area? Freedom Realty Firm is full service relocation real estate company equipped to help you in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Fuquay Varina, Chapel Hill, Durham, and surrounding communities in North Carolina.
New Homes in Holly Springs to be on the lookout for in 2018:
- 12 Oaks Country Club Living From the $400's to $1 million
- 2018 Market Townhomes and Detached homes for $200's to $400's
- Creekside at Sunset Lake $400's
- Hensley Subdivision- Detached homes and Townhomes Off New Hill Road near Oakview Elementary School priced from the $300's and $400's
- Logans Manor- Detached homes off Bass Lake Road $400's
- Morgan Park- New Detached Homes off Avent Ferry Road - $300's to $500's
- Stonemont - Detached homes off Avent Ferry Road - $400's and $500's
- Wildwood - Detached homes off Ralph Stevens Road - $300's to $500's
View the New Home's list in the New Construction neighborhoods of Holly Springs, NC for the year 2017:
- 12 Oaks- Country Club living off of New Hill Road. Charleston Style Homes, Custom Homes and various builders surrounds Jack Nicholas Design Course--priced from $200's to $1 million
- 2018 Market conveniently located near Holly Springs elementary school and downtown Holly Springs. Townhomes priced in the $200's
- Avocet--by Bill Clark Homes-Detached single family off Rex Rd: New Homes priced in the $300's and $400's
- Brook Manor-- Located off Bass Lake Rd. just south of Sunset Ridge. Detached new homes in the $300's and $400's
- Creekside at Sunset Lake--Near Stephnenson and Sunset Lake New Homes $400's and $500's
- Morgan Park -- Standard Pacific Homes Located off Avent Ferry near HWY 55 priced High $300's to low $500's
- The Parks at Bass Lake--KB Home Builders--Off Grigsby Ave near Womble Park Priced $300's and $400's
- Stonemont --CalAtlantic Homes located off Avent Ferry Road priced $400's - $500's
- Wildwood Subdivision--Beazer Home off Ralph Stephens Road priced $300's - $500's
- Braxton Village--Royal Oaks builders off Avent Ferry, priced in the $200's -- sold out
- Garrison- HH Hunt Builders off Piney Grove Wilbon, priced in the $200's
- Holly Glen Subdivision- various builders located off Avent Ferry Rd, New Homes priced $400 's and $500's.
- Holly Pointe- New Construction by various builders off Avent Ferry Rd, priced in the $300's and $400's
- Main Street Square: New Homes priced $200's and $300's located near the heart of Holly Springs.
- Parkside Village- By Chris Weir Homes (only 2 left) off of Grigsby, priced in the $200's
- Sunset Oaks- various builders located off of Optimist Farm Rd, priced in the $300's and $400's.
- Woods of Sunset Oaks- John Wieland Homes off Optimist Farm Rd, Priced from the $400's.
- Tuscany- various builders located off Sunset Lake Rd., priced in the $400's and $500's.
- Vintage Pointe- Comfort Homes Builders located off Piney Grove-Wilbon, priced in the $200's
- Woodcreek- John Wieland New Homes and New Construction located off Sunset Lake Rd. close to the Holly Springs Rd. intersection, priced in the $400's and $500's.
It costs you, the buyer, nothing to have expert representation in North Carolina. Buyer agents are compensated by the sellers and builders, so pick up the phone and call Rich at 919-283-4774.
Also, feel free to schedule an appointment with us to see resale neighborhoods, subdivisions, and communities in the Triangle, North Carolina.